Sometimes life presents us with challenges, whether they’re unexpected or planned. Coaching can offer you fresh insights and choices, so you can move forward with more clarity and purpose.
- Career changes, relationship changes, family issues
- Self-limiting beliefs and relationship patterns
- Stepping into parenthood
- Mid-life transitions
- Life purpose, reaching a cross roads
- Re-energising your life
Most important is that Marcos will help you to get to the heart of the issue
Marcos is experienced in person-centred coaching, and guides you through your personal development work with a unique and in-depth way of listening to what is being said, as well as what is not said.
- Thinking BIG and the art of the possible
- Getting unstuck, moving out of depression, moving on
- Working with the whole person (see below)
- Spotting themes and patterns, and making connections
- Creating a feeling of safety and authenticity
- Different approaches for different people
- Emotionally intelligent, warm rapport, humour, sensitivity and warmth
Working holistically, Marcos uses an approach that comes from the tradition of family constellations in which you represent and embody different aspects of your challenge or inner question, physically representing a person or a situation and creating a 3-dimensional map. This often reveals circumstances as they truly are, not how we’d like them to be, and Marcos’ role is to help you reach a deeper understanding or acceptance, which in turn enables your next steps.